Stavey PrimusSSSStavey Primus, Parent Support Advisor
How Can I Help?
I provide support, advice and help around a range of issues including:
· Supporting with attendance issues, managing behaviour and developing positive family relationships.
· Support for when a young person moves from one learning environment to another.
· Signposting and accompanying families to other support services in the local area.
· Helping parents to find and access training opportunities.
· Supporting parents and families who are coping with substance misuse or domestic violence issues.
· Organising themed Parents & Carers Coffee Mornings. (Please check school website and newsletters for latest details)
How Do I Work?
· I offer confidential one-to-one support sessions to parents, families and young people.
· For convenience I can meet with parents in their own home, out in the community or at the school.
You can find me in the Attendance Office at the school. Parents can self-refer by contacting me directly by phone or by email to talk about any issues.
Staff are also welcome to talk to me about any concerns, but if they want me to be involved with a family they will need to make a formal referral through the internal school system.