Vacancies - Join our Community
Developing your career at ECS
We are a successful, well ordered, and inclusive 3-19 all through school. We are at the heart of an ethnically diverse community in London East, an area undergoing significant regeneration and building affordable homes. We are a successful school, where academic outcomes and character development are at the heart of everything we do. We believe our students can achieve and give them the opportunities to realise their potential. We have just celebrated excellent results in our return to public examinations, with many pupils achieving top grades at both GCSE and A level.
We foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals are empowered to produce their best work in brand new purpose built accommodation.
The school is located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Barking tube and mainline station (25 minutes from Liverpool Street station) and is easily accessible by road.
Reasons To Join Our Community:
We have the highest expectations of everyone and can offer:
- Highly aspirational pupils who are eager to learn
- A highly supportive school in which teaching and learning is the key priority, and staff are provided with the time and coaching needed to be successful.
- Ongoing CPD both within and beyond school
- Access to courses through The National College
- Career development (Leadership)
- Oversubscribed school with a large sixth form
- All-through school: opportunities to work across three phases (Primary, Secondary, Sixth Form)
- Each classroom benefits from having a computer, projector and visualiser
At ECS, we care about staff wellbeing and staff benefits includes:
- Staff laptops
- Free staff yoga sessions
- Free on-site car parking and electric car charging points
- Free access to our on-site fitness suite
- Employee access programme and support
- Excellent support on workload management
Partnerships and Awards:
- TES – School of The Year 2021
- Race and Social Justice
- Rights Respecting School
- Equalities Gold Award
- Parliament Week of The Year Award'
Meet our Staff
Sorry, there are no current vacancies.